Friday, August 17, 2012

YOU WIN!

Back when all the ladies got a kiss on the MOUTH from the host! TOO MUCH!



Yesterday I started watching GSN for those of you not in the loop that stands for The Game Show Network! That's right people I'm watching the seniors channel.  It's amazing how pompous you become when your not the actual person who is on the show and is answering the questions, spinning the wheel or dating the weirdo.  I'll answer the question and then shake my head at the answer given by the true competitor, thinking WOW that person if stupid of course the answer is BATHROOM.....but.....guess what the answer wasn't bathroom, not even close. It doesn't matter of course I wasn't really playing for the money but my pride take a tiny little hit every time I can't answer a pretty easy question.  Sometimes I just pretend I was right.  I'll say in my head or out loud "Um, no I'm pretty sure the answer is Bathroom but whatever." This amount of delusion is difficult to maintain but well worth the time.
Please keep this is mind if you too decide to take up a GSN addiction. Also I'm not sure it's a good idea to take up a GSN addiction unless you have a lot of free time like at least 23 hours of free time, otherwise people might say your a loser or really really old! Just saying!

1 comment:

  1. I think need to be on bed rest more often just so you have time to post on your blog. I'm throughly entertained! That might be selfish of me, but hey I'm just being honest! :)

    ReplyDelete