I'm sure there hasn't been a time in my life when I have needed support and love from those that support and love me more then I did during my stay in the hospital.
I truly say the work of angels! I love my sisters and mother more then most people but, you guys, these woman walked around with angel wings throughout those three weeks and I still see those wings from time to time while Louie has been in the hospital. They swept my kids into their houses and lives like it was no big deal. They cleaned my house top to bottom so that I could come home to clean! They laughed with me and visited me! They were my saving grace.
There is nothing more true to me then the Gospel of Jesus Christ and there were never better examples of my saviors love then all the people that have supported my tiny family during this critically hard time in our lives. Christ is love and you can see that easily when you receive blessings from his followers. Thank you to anyone that did ANYTHING for me while I was laying in bed and for those that are still doing things and I'm sure will continue to do things for my family.
You have shown me a pure example of service. You served me with a smile and a kind heart I felt your spirit and it lifted me when I needed it more then ever.
I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and it makes me happier then I have ever been. I am hoping with my new understanding of blessings and service that I will have more opportunities to bless and serve others!
I love your perspective!
ReplyDelete