Monday, August 13, 2012

Facebook again?



Do you know what bored looks like?  I do! Bored is when you wait with anticipation for taking a shower. Bored is choosing bizarre items off the room service menu just so it spices up your afternoon.  Bored is when you enjoy calling room service cause it means you get to talk to a real human for a few seconds. Bored is when you finish an entire cross words puzzle book....and feel accomplished (yikes). Bored is me right now in  this hospital bed watching all the cars driving on the rode outside wondering where they are going in such a hurry.  I have found TIME something we all feel is so out of our reach.  I have time, LOTS of time and know what it sorta SUCK lol.  I'm blessed to have modern medicine and also hours and hours of technology at my fingertips.  P.S. I am 29 weeks and 4 days.  Baby Louie looks amazing on all the NST (non-stress tests) they do and so this momma gets to sit here and continue to be bored, which of course is a blessing, (just a really boring blessing)

1 comment: