![]() |
| These are my "bedroom" eyes! |
Jake grabbed a wheelchair and we were on our way. Wait, did I forget to mention that I'm only allowed to leave my room for 1/2 hour a day and I must be in a wheelchair!! That's right. The first time we ventured out I felt like everyone was staring at me. How weird is it to see a person in a wheelchair in a hospital? That shouldn't be a huge surprise but it was really throwing some people off. This particular night I was getting a whole new set of stares. I mean come on I was wear a large animal print tent had makeup all over my face and curly hair while riding in my wheelchair. I was looking better then those girls on Toddler in Tiaras! Regardless of how many stares I decided it was worth it to see Jakes face. To watch him look and me and think Wow she looks amazing. We enjoyed our cafe rio and then wheeled up to my prison (room) and sat next to each other holding hands and watching Nacho Libre.
This date night was just what the doctor ordered (even though he didn't order it.) I felt revived and had a new touch of fight to complete these next four weeks.
Just so you all know the kiss goodnight was one of the best! I miss that man so much and want to sleep in our bed next to him so much. I can't wait for us to go on a date night somewhere amazing and have this all be a distant memory.

Loved it!
ReplyDeletecute!!!!
ReplyDeleteNow we need a picture of the Mumu!!!
ReplyDeleteso cute! yeah c'mon where are the pictures?! ;)
ReplyDeleteYou are cracking me up!
ReplyDelete