Friday, August 31, 2012

Almost Normal

Things are settling down a little bit.  We dropped off the two older kids with their grandparent in Levan for the whole week.  It has be traumatic having them gone but extremely helpful and necessary.  Them being with their grandparents has helped me to have time to recover, time to adjust to this crazy NICU schedule and pumping.  Oh, the pumping! I think I hate pumping more then sports! Seriously, I hate pumping more then having to listen to a sports announcer (which by the way is the most annoying sound ever.)  Tomorrow we get to pick the kids up and I am ecstatic!  I can't wait to snuggle their faces and kiss their whole face off. I want to read them stories and make them lunch.  I want some sort of "normal" to be in our house.  I'm sad knowing we can't bring our baby home yet I want our family to be complete.  For now it will have to be ok to get my two kids back and settle into our own little route.  I can continue to hold the little guy at least two times a day and soon we will all be snuggling little guy at HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment