Disappointment is something we all deal with over and over throughout our lives. Remember the anticipation of the perfect birthday present that ended up being bathroom towels or your very first date that ended up being a great hang out with a good friend, (not even a kiss goodnight.) I know there has been substantial moments of disappointment in my life. Some of those moments I'm sure were life changing. The ones where you never approach your life in quite the same way because you are hoping to avoid ever having to feel like that again. Right now for me while I'm lying in the hospital and waiting for the arrival of my sweet baby I am hopelessly disappointed in DAYTIME TELEVISION.
So I get it, it's no denial to the college of your dreams or loosing the big game but come on people I'l being held hostage in a hospital room 24 hours a day and NO ONE has some decent television? The basic channels are nothing but news the cable channels are full of rift raff and garbage TV. I'm telling you people this TV is in serious need of a revamp.
I potentially have 4 more weeks in here and I'm gonna go bat crazy if i have to watch one more hour containing wedding dresses, house renovation or crime shows about crazy murders (however those shows have educated me on how to get away with murder!)
Thank fully I have my blog to update and some smutty magazines sent to me by angels. I'll just flip that TV off and indulge in those gifts for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wish I lived in Utah. I would come visit you and we could sit around and gossip or take funny pictures or find some other crazy thing to do. I miss you, friend. Hang in there. Your sweet baby will thank you for it one day.
ReplyDeleteThanks Bri! I wish you were here too! It would be great to do any of those things with you!
ReplyDeleteI have soooo many movies at my disposal! And I now own both seasons of downtown abbey if you can sit through it all again! I'll just bring some next time I come over.
ReplyDelete