Here's the thing sitting around all day and demanding water and juice from your nurses could really go to some girls heads. Not this girl, I'm really grounded and very grateful to all the wonderful women that have been serving me here at Utah Valley. However I do like my water with tiny crushed ice and I do like it to be filled and refilled in a timely manner :) (kidding of course)
Today my Aunt came into my hospital room and may have created the ultimate DIVA experience. She cut and colored my hair right in my hospital room!! Can you believe that? Man a girl could get used to this (almost).
I feel refreshed and renewed and also a little more famous!
I mean you have to be famous for hair dressers to come to you right? Yeah! I'm famous! Or at least I am loved by some really amazing people. I can't believe all the wonderful gifts and service I have received from so many incredible people. I FEEL FAMOUS and incredibly loved.
Wanna see the new color? Ok fine here you go!
![]() |
| OH hey famous lady! |
.jpg)
You are beautiful....
ReplyDeleteokay can I just say that I love that you have started writing on your blog! You are an excellent writer and I find it very entertaining :). btw... that haircut you gave me after you had to deal with my nasty extensions (the short cute dark brown bob)... was my favorite!!! of all time.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! You are really blessed. And I love reading your posts, I can hear your voice in my head as I read your words. It's pretty much amazing!
ReplyDelete