![]() |
| Look how INCREDIBLY cute this girl is! (First day of preschool for frank) |
My baby Addy turned two on Sunday. It was not exactly celebrated the way I wanted because of all the things that are going on in our lives right now BUT it was fun and she loved her presents. The kids had been at their grandparents for an entire week when we went to pick them up on Addy's birthday and I couldn't believe how old they both looked. I missed them like crazy and bawled like a baby when I finally got to hug them an be with them.
Some memories from this year with Addy:
You are a talking champ! You know just what you want and you know how to tell us.
You are little but determined
We added a brother to the family this year.
You are a girl through and through (you love makeup and jewelry)
You are potty training yourself! That's right I have had nothing to do with it (I have a theory about PTSD from potty training Frank.)
Your in a big girl bed!
You love being a kitty!
![]() |
| This is Addy being a kitty with Dad! She has to lay like this a meow! |
Dear Sweet Baby Girl
You are the sunshine in our house! You are so full of life and silly all the time. You are great at telling everyone you love them and that makes me so happy. I knew I wanted a baby when we decided to get pregnant with you but I could have never guessed just how much our family needed your sweet spirit. You complete us all. You are a great pal to Frank and a snuggle buddy with your dad and you are a constant friend to me. I love your tiny feet and your tiny voice. Your silly smile and the way you love everything you do. Thank you for always being happy. You are the GREATEST! Thank you for choosing our family to be a part of. I am grateful to be your mom and thankful I get to watch you grow and discover all the amazing things your Heavenly Father has in store for you.
![]() |
| This little girl gets into everything! This is the ash from a BBQ 'er at the park! |



No comments:
Post a Comment