Sunday, August 25, 2013
Rough Day
Today was a rough day! Like a cry in the tub with a small bowl of ice cream kinda day. You think I'm kidding? I'm not, unfortunately! I'm missing home today and feeling vulnerable. I think I'm getting sick so that makes me more miserable. I really am trying to keep it all together. I wanna be strong and take this in stride and become what my Heavenly Father wants me to be but IT'S HARD. Pushing yourself into trials is difficult and trying to find the bright side of things is near impossible sometimes. Today I'm sad and hopefully tomorrow I'm happy. I'm gonna try to be! Jake starts classes tomorrow and I can tell his is nervous and excited which makes me happy. I love watching him jump into things full force. He is so clever! Illinois will grow on me, right? I'll be happy right? I'll enjoy this adventure, right? Tomorrow! Tomorrow I'll see the brighter side of things. Today I'll go to bed early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for letting me come over and comeserate today. Things will get better! Especially once it cools down and we are not drowning in humidity and sweat.
ReplyDeleteHow did his first day go? How is he enjoying teaching? How is he enjoying his studies? How goes the math stuff?
ReplyDelete