Monday, August 19, 2013

Happy Birthday my Sweet BABY!



                                 LOUIE

Today is a very special day! It's my Louie Moss Suazos birthday! I seriously can't believe it has been a year since my special surprise came into my life.  Having Louie so early was extremely difficult. I remember feeling lonely and helpless but I also remember all of the amazing people that surrounded me with support and help me to float through the month long NICU stay and the incredibly hospital stay for me.  I am grateful for everyone that helped us through.

Dearest Louie,

    You might not have any idea but you are absolutely the most incredibly thing I have ever made. Yes, I know you have a brother and a sister that are incredibly awesome but you, my dear, are a fighter.  Your tiny body came into this world so much earlier then it should have and you fought from the moment you came out.  You have always been so sweet and you clearly prefer your mommy which makes me melt! You are beautiful and tender.  You are smart and silly.  You love to talk and you just started crawling the right way (you've been army crawling for a couple months.)  I've known you for eternity and I knew that was true when I first laid eyes on you.  I have never had my motherly instincts so aware and focused.  I knew what you needed and I wanted to protect you from all the troubles your entrance into the world might have held for you.  You, my son, are beauty and sweetness.  I could cuddle you forever and squeeze your checks all day.  I am so incredibly thankful to my Heavenly Father that he chose YOU for ME! You are perfect! Such love! (P.S. thanks for sleeping thorough the night! That's pretty great!)

P.S. Picture up above is Louie's fake bday cake that we let him dig into the day before we left Utah.  It was nice to have my family their even if it wasn't actually his birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment