Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Illinois Just Gained a Point!

Today our neighbor gave frank a bike! 
HE IS IN LOVE! 
We haven't had a place where Frank could ride a bike so we haven't upgraded him to a two wheeler.  Illinois is beautiful and we finally have enough space in our front yard and the road 
that he can ride the bike safely.



 This is Jake adjusting the seat so it would fit him just right. Frank has been walking the bike around everywhere since he can't actually ride a two wheeler.  He has gotten frustrated because he can't ride right away.
Jake decided to show frank how to do it.  I loved seeing them both on the bike and trying to figure it all out together!
Illinois for the win today! I am happy my kids are adjusting so well. In fact they are in HEAVEN! They get to be outside all day and they have lots of kids right next door to play with.  I know Heavenly Father is blessing us because we are trying to do what he would want us to do. So you aren't Utah but you are growing on my one bike ride at a time! ILLINOIS!

Oh P.S. We went and saw campus today! Jake has his own OFFICE! The campus is huge and it was great to get to see where Jake will be working and going to class.  He was so excited and he has to write his own syllabus for the class he will be teaching.  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting so we can feel connected and a part of your life. The weirdest thing for me isn't that you are living your life, but that I have never seen that life. I don't know your street, house, yard, etc. Very strange. Love you sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It's a weird experience living a life where I know nothing about the place. I love you!

    ReplyDelete