Now who doesn't love a good AM parade? I know I love em! Love em so much I cry when the veterans pass by and I sing with the fight song as Orem High represents! I also yell out at the state government people that I am "Doyle's Daughter" sadly for my dad, the people actually know who I am talking about. Example: Orem Night Parade year 2000 and something. Governor Mike Leavitt rides by in a very nice vehicle and smiles and waves I yell, "Mike, Mike, Doyle's daughter." Governor Leavitt nodes and then gives me a little worm point salute. It was like he was going to tickle the sides of a small child but it was just pointed at me, needless to say it did make me giggle and even tickled. Isn't that weird when you can tickle someone and not even be touching them....sorry off subject! PARADES, God Bless America and our ability to turn any holiday into a 2 hour advertisment for anyone willing to pay an entree fee!
Friday, July 9, 2010
FLASHBIZZLE!
Just wanted you to know this is a very different post! Not exactly a flashback. More like a flash present, so it pops! Flashbizzle......ouch my eyes! Get it?

Now who doesn't love a good AM parade? I know I love em! Love em so much I cry when the veterans pass by and I sing with the fight song as Orem High represents! I also yell out at the state government people that I am "Doyle's Daughter" sadly for my dad, the people actually know who I am talking about. Example: Orem Night Parade year 2000 and something. Governor Mike Leavitt rides by in a very nice vehicle and smiles and waves I yell, "Mike, Mike, Doyle's daughter." Governor Leavitt nodes and then gives me a little worm point salute. It was like he was going to tickle the sides of a small child but it was just pointed at me, needless to say it did make me giggle and even tickled. Isn't that weird when you can tickle someone and not even be touching them....sorry off subject! PARADES, God Bless America and our ability to turn any holiday into a 2 hour advertisment for anyone willing to pay an entree fee!
Now who doesn't love a good AM parade? I know I love em! Love em so much I cry when the veterans pass by and I sing with the fight song as Orem High represents! I also yell out at the state government people that I am "Doyle's Daughter" sadly for my dad, the people actually know who I am talking about. Example: Orem Night Parade year 2000 and something. Governor Mike Leavitt rides by in a very nice vehicle and smiles and waves I yell, "Mike, Mike, Doyle's daughter." Governor Leavitt nodes and then gives me a little worm point salute. It was like he was going to tickle the sides of a small child but it was just pointed at me, needless to say it did make me giggle and even tickled. Isn't that weird when you can tickle someone and not even be touching them....sorry off subject! PARADES, God Bless America and our ability to turn any holiday into a 2 hour advertisment for anyone willing to pay an entree fee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That picture is so cute! I can't believe how big Franklin is. Oh, hey! Guess what! I'M GOING TO SEE YOU IN A COUPLE DAYS!
ReplyDeleteJulie,
ReplyDeleteThis post made me laugh! I have experienced being tickled without being touched...ha ha! Cute!
I have to admit being tickled my Mike Leavitt even though he didn't touch you is a good story. I might be a little jealous.
ReplyDelete