This is Frank! Today while I was facebooking and being rather unproductive I let Franklin watch his very favorite T.V. show, Yo Gabba Gabba!
I was however unaware that sitting next to him was this lovely bag of chips. Cute part of the story, Franklin actually asked if he could have them. He said, "Mom mom, dis?" His cutness won me over and I became to Cool MOM! "Yeah sure you can have those chips! Forget the fact that it's 9:30 in the morning and your only in a diaper! Sure my love eat away. Ok now tell mom, Do you love me more?"
So listen up all you! I'm sure there were plenty of "No Nos" in our little adventure this morning but for one second I got to live our a 7 year olds fantasies and doesn't Frank look really really CUTE!
I have candy bar nights. When I'm too tired to deal with them, and they won't eat anything else, but I don't want to get them out of their boosters, I throw a candy bar their way. Sometimes I top it off with skittles. Of course, it all bites me in the butt when I have to fight those stains in the laundry. But sometimes that fight is worth it.
ReplyDeleteLOVE this post... you are such a fun writer.
ReplyDeleteGood mom!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha...ok that was hilarious. P.S. You were already the cool mom. :)
ReplyDelete