I love this man. I was reading Stephanie Clarks blog and felt so inspired by a post abut her husband. It was so sweet. I feel that way about Jake all the time. I love him so much sometimes I feel dizzy. One of my favorite things in this world is to snuggle next to him and just be near him. Did I mention he cleans, cause he does, all the time. Especially with me being pregnant, he has just picked up my slack. Jake remember the day we decided to get married. We were sitting on the couch in Ashley and I's apartment and you looked at me and told me you wanted to marry me, and we cried and we hugged and we kissed and we made out :)How about the day you proposed in the park. We were alone on a blanket and you kneeled down and everything. Remember when I cry for no reason and you try to make me laugh. Remember the day we were married and how handsome you looked. Remember the greatest day of my life? The day we were sealed to each other! It was my Birthday, I've never felt power like I did that day. When Heavenly Father made us a family forever. Remember looking at Franklin for the first time and just falling in love with him. Thank you for making me a mom and giving me such an incredible boy! Thank you for our baby girl who is almost here. You always make me feel safe, you always make me feel beautiful. You are so creative and talented and awesomly good looking. It has been a pleasure being your wife for the past 2 years and I am looking forward to our eternity. Thank you for being MY JAKE BEN!
Thursday, August 5, 2010
My Jake Ben
I love this man. I was reading Stephanie Clarks blog and felt so inspired by a post abut her husband. It was so sweet. I feel that way about Jake all the time. I love him so much sometimes I feel dizzy. One of my favorite things in this world is to snuggle next to him and just be near him. Did I mention he cleans, cause he does, all the time. Especially with me being pregnant, he has just picked up my slack. Jake remember the day we decided to get married. We were sitting on the couch in Ashley and I's apartment and you looked at me and told me you wanted to marry me, and we cried and we hugged and we kissed and we made out :)How about the day you proposed in the park. We were alone on a blanket and you kneeled down and everything. Remember when I cry for no reason and you try to make me laugh. Remember the day we were married and how handsome you looked. Remember the greatest day of my life? The day we were sealed to each other! It was my Birthday, I've never felt power like I did that day. When Heavenly Father made us a family forever. Remember looking at Franklin for the first time and just falling in love with him. Thank you for making me a mom and giving me such an incredible boy! Thank you for our baby girl who is almost here. You always make me feel safe, you always make me feel beautiful. You are so creative and talented and awesomly good looking. It has been a pleasure being your wife for the past 2 years and I am looking forward to our eternity. Thank you for being MY JAKE BEN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww, that was so sweet! I'm so glad that you are so happy and that you have your eternal family! I love you!
ReplyDeleteY'all are just too awesome!
ReplyDelete