Look at this baby! He came right up and watched TV with my like this for probably an hour. I miss his new born cuddling all ready. I have to cherish moments like this cause they are fewer and farther between. He is so independent, I can't get him to sit still let alone spend some special mommy and me time. I am so blessed and happy to be this kids Mom!
Monday, May 17, 2010
This Never Happens!
Look at this baby! He came right up and watched TV with my like this for probably an hour. I miss his new born cuddling all ready. I have to cherish moments like this cause they are fewer and farther between. He is so independent, I can't get him to sit still let alone spend some special mommy and me time. I am so blessed and happy to be this kids Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Precious!
ReplyDeleteYou guys look so cute and snuggly!
ReplyDelete