This DIno has so much to offer! Jake and I had to go to Vernal for a Thrillionaire's remote show. It was fun to spend the day together. Luckily, right in that little town is a place where all of Jake's dreams can come true. You see there are few things that make Jake as excited as dinosaurs! He can't get enough! He watches documentaries and talks about them and has a favorite one. I love to tease him and tell him that they aren't real. He hates it and it the only tool I have to tease with, he teases me all the time. Frank loved the museum too and we all had fun on the east side of the state!
Monday, May 17, 2010
Should I be Jealous?
This DIno has so much to offer! Jake and I had to go to Vernal for a Thrillionaire's remote show. It was fun to spend the day together. Luckily, right in that little town is a place where all of Jake's dreams can come true. You see there are few things that make Jake as excited as dinosaurs! He can't get enough! He watches documentaries and talks about them and has a favorite one. I love to tease him and tell him that they aren't real. He hates it and it the only tool I have to tease with, he teases me all the time. Frank loved the museum too and we all had fun on the east side of the state!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No need to be jealous, Julie. I mean, they didn't even exist! :)
ReplyDeleteSo true Carrie! I miss you!!! We may be coming that direction in the beginning off June wanna do lunch on our drive through?
ReplyDelete