Monday, May 17, 2010


Confused? It's ME! I'm sure you thought it was some kind of under cover detective but it's really just me. This beautiful DISGUISE was purchased out of a 25 cent machine. There was actually a machine labeled disguises. The scary part was that some of the mustaches were PINK? Who are you trying to fool? Luckily mine looks very real and make me look smart!

5 comments:

  1. lol I was thinking who is that? It's such a great disguise! WOW good thing you found that...now you can go spy on people and they won't even know it's you! You're so lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you told me it was you because I was so confused at who you had a picture of on your blog! HILARIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. This is Suzy, not Shane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really didn't even know who you were - and I was there!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha that is so fantastic! I don't know why you don't go undercover more often. ;)

    ReplyDelete