Franklin just turned 1!!! It's was so weird and fun to celebrate his birthday. We got him some new outfits and then went over to my mom's house for his birthday party. I made him a birthday cake with whip cream frosting and fresh strawberries on the top. He ate the strawberries on top first then dug right in. All the kids her chanting "eat it, eat it, eat it" and Franklin started dancing to their chant it was super cute!
I got a great idea from Suzy to post some things Frank loves right now.
He loves bath time (we normally give him showers so when he gets to take a bath he doesn't want to get out!)
he loves loves Yo Gabba Gabba
he loves WALKING everywhere
he loves to giggle
he loves to dance
he loves grapes
he loves to hug his mommy and daddy
he loves to talk on the phone
he loves to be a big boy
In fact I must share this story, sorry if it's too much information but that's me and if your reading this blog you should know that! I have finished nursing Frank which was a little bitter sweet. About a week after we stopped I thought I was going to DIE my boobs were killing me! TOO MUCH MILK. My sister Anna came over and I was like, "I just need him to nurse just a little bit, to take the pressure off." She gave me the thumbs up so which somehow made me feel like it was ok! So I get ready to nurse him and I lay him down and he looks right at my boob and back up at my face and you guys he laughed!!! Not just a laugh but a really awkward laugh that seemed to say, "Um mom this is weird, we don't do this anymore." "Awkward mom, I'm not suppose to see these anymore, what exactly are you expecting?" Ashley and I both started laugh and honestly it made me feel weird. I felt like I had done something wrong ha ha it was hilarious. Don't worry he ended up nursing just enough and it was all good!
I love me little sweet boy! He has been such a joy in my life. It has been hard but so worth it. I love that when he gets hurt or sad he wants to hug his mom and that he loves to laugh. He loves being silly and making noises that make Dad and I laugh. He is so delightful, we have people tell us all the time that he is just the easiest baby! He is handsome and well mannered. He is just My Franklin and I love him from the top to the bottom!! Thank you Heavenly Father for blessing me with what you knew I could handle THE PERFECT CHILD! Thank you Franklin for being the perfect CHILD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment