Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Much Ado about A LOT!

Well I just finished my Senior Project. I played Beatrice in Much Ado About Nothing. It was such a great experience! It ran from Dec. 3rd thru the 12th at UVU Norda Theatre. This part was so incredible! She is like me in Shakespearean time. I feel like this might be the last show I will do for awhile unless someone just hands me a perfect part and begs me to play it! Then maybe I would consider. It's hard to leave Franklin so much to do a show and now Jake will be in school and working so I'm going to need to be home. I am graduating from College in April, months mere months and I will have what I have worked for, for over 4 1/2 years. I'm so looking forward to being a mom. However, I do feel like I need some advice, I'm just not sure what to do with my days once I've cleaned and made dinner or avoided both of those things succefully I find myself completely bored. I want to help my kids learn and to do things with them but I just wan't seem to think of things to do. Help ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment