Tuesday, September 8, 2009
There were no monkeys BUT I did fall off the bed!
That's right! Apparently I flipped my body around to adjust and toppled to the ground. The sad part about this story is that I really hurt myself! I don't remember falling or even hurting myself I just remember Jake helping me back into bed. Then this morning in class my neck was really hurting and one spot in particular felt like a bruise. Checked myself in he rear view mirror and, YUP a hickey like bruise on my neck. I have tried to piece together the events. I must have tried to roll over, rolled a little too much and smacked my neck on my night stand/table thingy. Jake was startled by me falling and woke up and rushed to my side. I also just now remembered that he did ask me if I was OK and I said, "What are you doing? What happened, OW that really hurt!" So there you have a silly story and an explanation for the hickey on my neck. P.S. It really is a bruise and I really did fall off the bed."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sure it's just a bruise. I believe you fell off the bed, but I think the "bruise" happened just before! Just kidding. I hope you feel better.
ReplyDeleteI have first hand knowledge that the so called bruise is really a hicky!
ReplyDeleteYOU KNOW NOTHING!!!
ReplyDelete