Sunday, September 6, 2009

School Starts and Life Gets Complicated

Finally school has started. For some reason I enjoy the structure of someone else telling me where I have to be. If I didn't have them, I fear I would do nothing but watch Project Runway! I also love using my brain and talking with people about all the problems that exists in our current school systems. It's interesting and makes me feel like I'm going to make a difference as a teacher. On the flip side of my life, my little baby is crawling and pulling himself up on furniture. I swear we are mere moments away from walking. I remember holding him and just wishing he would grow up and sleep through the night, now I hold him and cry for my baby. I don't think I fully comprehended that this was the only time I would experience my first baby. First time I would cuddle my own baby and nurse him and hold him as a newborn. I am so excited about the future but I am just longing to re capture some of those moments. So my baby is well on his way towards being a toddler and I am well on my way to being a teacher. How life changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment