I wonder, if you are wondering, what the best improv troop in Utah is? Well if you are still wondering stop! Maybe you should have been at the ultimate improv battle last month! THAT'S RIGHT!!! Thrillionaires won the trophy. For those of you that don't know Jake is a founder of the improv group The Thrillionaires. There was a big competition in Salt Lake last month against 6 or 7 other troops and you guessed it JAKE'S troop won. I am so proud! I love that Jake can do something he loves to do and also that people love him becasue of what he does! Way to go Honey, I love you! Also thanks Anna and Ashley or coming and helping to support our troop!
Friday, October 23, 2009
I wonder, if you are wondering, what the best improv troop in Utah is? Well if you are still wondering stop! Maybe you should have been at the ultimate improv battle last month! THAT'S RIGHT!!! Thrillionaires won the trophy. For those of you that don't know Jake is a founder of the improv group The Thrillionaires. There was a big competition in Salt Lake last month against 6 or 7 other troops and you guessed it JAKE'S troop won. I am so proud! I love that Jake can do something he loves to do and also that people love him becasue of what he does! Way to go Honey, I love you! Also thanks Anna and Ashley or coming and helping to support our troop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so glad they won that. It made it all worth it. Remember that awesome waitress at that cafe?
ReplyDeleteOh man!!!! Love the pics!!! Miss you guys!! AND....for the record... I wish I would have KNOWN about the improv competition. We would have LOVED to be there!! We love going and watching Jake...and the others too of course. That's awesome they won. Tell him CONGRATS from me & McKay! =)
ReplyDelete