Remember when this happened?
I do cause it was the best day of my life! Sure Jake and I got married 4 years ago on May 24th but then one year later we took this sweet baby to the temple with us and we ALL became a forever family. Tomorrow is my birthday and our 3 year anniversary of our amazing day. You can't even imagine how handsome my husband looked on the day he was sealed to me for eternity. Then of course when they brought my beautiful baby boy into my and held him next to us. I held him after we were done and couldn't let him go. He was so beautiful.
I am so happy to celebrate this amazing anniversary with Jacob Ben, Franklin Ben and Adelaide Jean and of course our new little baby in the tummy!
Jake, I love you! Thank you for your patience, your kind words and your amazing kisses! I miss you when your at work and love when you cuddle me and watch the history channel.
Franklin, My dreams came true when you came into my life! You are so smart and funny. I love spending time with you and talking to you about your life and all the things you love and hate. I love when you laugh and when you say "is that right mom?" or "she just pissed me off mom!" (Frank that is a naughty word that mom should never say! Thank you for being my practice dummy and doing it with patience you are kind and loving and I think you are amazing!
Little Addy: You are the most beautiful little girl I have ever met! I can't believe how smart and clever you are. You know just what you want and you are so determined at everything you do. You love freely and give hugs to everyone but mostly to ME which just makes my days. I love your blue eyes and you silly laugh and how cute your voice is! You have the most expressive face and you love to engage with me and tell me stories.
Little Bean: I just started feeling you move! I know you are there and getting bigger so you can make your arrival and be big and strong! We love you and I can't wait to meet you.
There is nothing more precious then the gift my Heavenly Father has given to me to be with my family forever. I want to always prove faithful of the covenants I have made so I can be with my Heavenly Father and my Handsome husband and Beautiful children.

That was super sweet, Julie. I just love all you Suazos!
ReplyDelete