Saturday, September 25, 2010

Franklins first official BOOBOO and truly BAD/whitetrash parenting.


It happened! Franklin was playing with a frame on a table and it fell and caught his finger in between the frame and the table. This resulted in a BAD BOO BOO! I of course freaked out inside but was calm on the outside, Thank you, for your applause! It was masterful acting on my part! Now comes the part of the story I am awfully embarrassed about....upon looking for bandaids Jake and I realized that we were not good parents and had NO bandaids. Truth is we had just never needed them and therefore didn't even notice we were such bad parents. Jake was very inventive and constructed this beautiful make shift bandage out of toilet paper and tape.
Awesome...that is the part where our parenting went from bad to WHITE TRASH. Hooray for problems and an even bigger hooray for solutions in a pinch.

3 comments:

  1. Julie your kids are so freaking cute! Poor little guy, I hope his Boo Boo is better. And I'm surprised that he kept his "band-aid" on! My little guy would have had it off in seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha I love it. I can totally hear you telling this story Jules.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it! Y'all are resourceful, that's all.

    ReplyDelete