Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Franky turns 5

1. What is your favorite color?Red
2. What is your favorite toy? Power Ranger
3. What is your favorite fruit? Strawberry
4. What is your favoite tv show? Myth Busters (Frank has been grounded from kid shows. Jake lets him watch Mythbusters and he loves it!)
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Cereal....I meant to say Macaroni and Cheese
6. What is your favorite outfit? My Yo gabba gabba shirt and my Power Ranger Pants and Spriderman underwear. (He actually loves this HUGE Jazz shirt that a friend gave him. He asked to wear it all the time. 7. What is your favorite game? Flip around, (this is not a game!)
8. What is your favorite snack? lunch
9. What is your favorite animal? Zebra
10. What is your favorite song?It's Summer from Frozen
11. What is your favorite book? My Little Ponies. I asked, is that a book and he said....They are making it tomorrow.
12. Who is your best friend? Miles Stout
13. What is your favorite cereal? Cherrios
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?Play Power Rangers
15. What is your favorite drink?Crush
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Mr. duck and Frabbit
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Macaroni and Cheese (I actually made this for his birthday)
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A Transformer
21.What do you like the most about mom? That she kisses me!
22.What do you like the most about dad? He is silly 
23.What is your favorite thing about Addy? She is Silly
24. What is your favorite thing about Louie? He is silly too

 My favorite memories:
 You have grown so much this year I can hardly believe it! You did Preschool with Mrs Sue and loved it. You have the best imagination. We moved to Illinois and you seem to be adjusting well and loving it. Mostly you like it cause you have a new friend Miles and the Grobs who live right next door. You are so sweet and often offer me kisses which makes my heart so happy. You are clever and thoughtful. I am so happy to be your mom. I am thankful that I get to spend so much of my time with you. You asked me the other day if I knew what CTR meant and I told you I did. You said well then you know I need to Choose the Right. Later that night you made a bad choice and I reminded you about your ring and how we need to Choose the Right. You told me, "I forgot my ring in the car so I guess that is why I didn't choose the right this time. I better go get it so I always know!" You are determinded and strong. I love you buddy. I am so very happy you are part of my life forever! Love your Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment