Monday, September 12, 2011

Guess who Turned 1!

My tiny baby is one year old! Adelaide is probably the cutest human I know. ON September 1st we celebrated her birthday in style with a Princess and the Frog birthday cake and all our favorite people.


Dear Addy,

You are the sweetest human I know. I am constantly wowed by how smart you are! You love everything girl, pink, shoes, clothes, sparkles and you Mom! You are clever and funny and you think I am super which make me feel great. I am so happy that you came and joined our little family. You round us out and make everyone feel loved and important. However, you never let anyone get away with anything. You will bite Frank is he gets in your way, scream at dad if he tries to take you from me and cry your eyes out if I ever put you down. You are so beautiful my little lady. I am so proud to be your Mom. Heavenly father knew exactly what he was doing when you joined our family!

Addy in her precious birthday dress.

1 comment: