
Did you know I married Jake today! I did! I married him and I have never looked back. He is such an incredible partner, such a sweet friend and an amazing father. I think that if three years feels like this I am really looking forward to what 8 and 15 and 40 feel like. I can't wait to see our marriage grow and change. I love creating memories with him. Some of my favorite memories are: When we lived in the teeniest apartment ever and loved being newlyweds. I would cook dinner and he would come home from work. We would dream about the baby that was joining our family and snuggle on the couch until the late hours. I remember when we moved into my parents house and really began our journey towards the temple. Meeting with the Bakers every week to learn about the gospel. Greeting our new little baby Frank and feeling the joy that adding to your family brings. Having Jake attend his first Mortimer reunion (trust me that is a new experience that everyone need!) I remember the winter in our 2nd grownup apartment and Jake had to catch 7 mice SICK! Frank got his own room! I remember being blessed with the apartment we are currently in. Finding this amazing place where we can be a family and welcome our sweet baby girl. Where we go on walks and attend an amazing ward. I have so many small and big memories with the most amazing man ever. However, more then anything I remember the day that Jacob helped all my dreams come true! That day was the day we were sealed as a family for time and all eternity! I knelt across from my sweetheart and felt truly complete. I had everything I had ever wanted. My Heavenly Father blessed me with the ability to be with my amazing husband and beautiful and creative children forever. There is not a more precious gift given. Jake and I have decided to celebrate our anniversary on the day we were married legally. We committed to spending the rest of our lives that day, it was beautiful and life changing. However, the day we were sealed and became a family forever is something so much more important. He hold so much more meaning for me. It means eternity. So on June 13th we get to celebrate being a family forever. We get celebrate remaining worthy of those blessings and we get to remember what a beautful struggle it was to have those blessings. I love you Jacob Ben you are beautiful, creative, lovely, sweet, thoughtful, HOT and most of all my eternal Best Friend! Thank you for FOREVER!
Such a sweet post!!! Congrats on 3 years of bliss!
ReplyDeleteYou made me cry, ya jerk! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete