There was a cake! (eaten with friends)
And there was a Birthday Boy! (who turned 2)
My Dearest Franklin,
You are Quite possibly the cutest human I know! You are small and silly and you love Dinosaurs. That makes your daddy very happy. You love to play and you love to snuggle. You love to put your dinosaurs or other toy on "time out" for two minutes! You always seem to have a smile in your eyes and you love to be in charge. You are so independent and you like things the way you like them. You don't like to be told no but you like to tell me NO! Some of my favorite things about you right now are your teeth they are so cute. I love when you look at things and so "Oh that is so toot (cute)!" I love our snuggle time when we watch Dinosaur Train. I love when you have a hypothesis like Buddy. I love when you tell me to run and we run down the street together. I love swing you in the swings at the park. I love that I almost never have to tell you to say please and thank you. I am so blessed to have your sweet spirit in my life. You are in your room "napping" (playing and ruining your blinds). You brighten my life and being your mom is my greatest accomplishment. I never dreamed I would have a kid as amazing as you!
Love
Mommy!
That's so sweet, Julie!
ReplyDelete