Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wedding Bells and Temple Dates

Jaclyn Marie Hales (Lassetter) is married! PHEW it's done. It was a lovely day and it was really nice for Jake and I to go to our first sealing. Jake and I recieved our Endowments April 29th it was beautiful.

We have a date set for our sealing....JUNE 13th!!! I am so excited to be sealed to my wonderful husband and beautiful baby and on my birthday no less. June 13th of 09 will be a day I will never forget. For all the friends, we will be having a potluck BBQ earlier that day to celebrate the joyous occasion. I shoud say, I am so very happy right now. The gospel is true true true. I love my heavenly father, I love my Savior. I am thankful for the repentance process, I am thankful for the Plan of Happiness!

I love that my husband is working hard to make ends meet so that I can stay home with my beautiful baby. I am thankful for my parents. They let me live in their basement...can you believe that....too sweet. I feel full, I feel compelete. I want always to have this feeling and to remember the sweet feeling of the temple! Thank you for everyone that was there. You know who you are and you know how I feel about you. The church is True...there I said it!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I'm so happy for you. And what a sweet testimony! We can still do pics... call me when he is sitting, but not yet crawling and we'll get some great ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! Can I just say that! You are amazing! Thank you for sharing! I am so excited for you! We need to keep in better touch, so that I don't have to find out from your blog that you went through the temple...LOL! Anyway, I love you, and I am so happy for you!
    Love always,
    Tallie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Julie! I'm really happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really wonderful.
    i'm so happy for you and this slice of heaven you've created for yourself.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete