Last night was the monthly Mortimer family night. We all get together every 4th monday and have Family Home Evening. This particular Monday we decided to watch an arena football game at the Mckay Event Center! Now I realize I'm not much of a sports fan and I don't exactly see the appeal in most manly events. Having said that I once again was unimpressed with the male pursuit of entertainment. Arena Football was like watching a bunch of buddies getting together to throw the ball around. The guy in stripes threw flags every other play and the announcer had a rather femanine voice. "Let's make some noise you all!" I hate when a snotty manshe tells me to make noise for a sport I don't even understand! WHAT AM I WATCHING! Luckily for everyone I was with my favorite people....MY FAMILY! It's always nice to have some time with the but I vote next month we do something focused more at us women. I'm talking a family spa night or perhaps we could get together and have a sleepover with a pillow fight and paint each others nails. As long as I never have to hear that announcers voice again! HOORAY FOR FAMILY NIGHT! pictures posted later.
Aunt Anna and Baby Frank

Hahahahahahaha...come sports are great. Ok I would have hated it too.
ReplyDelete