Saturday, February 7, 2009

Women's LiB!

I have made a decision! I believe the new law at a four way stop should be LADIES FIRST! I understand there may be some problems that arise, such as, What if two woman arrive at the same time? Should the prettiest go first? That could cause a world of mess! I mean I think I'm a 10 but what if the other drives thinks less of me. What if a person looks very androgynous you know, when you can't quite tell if it's a man or a woman. Yikes, that could be embarrassing! CRASH! I know I know there are a lot of holes in this new law but give me a little time I think I could figure it out. Also let's be honest shouldn't more things in life cater to women? If they did maybe we would have less violence and wars! Just a thought.

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea. In fact everything should be catered to ladies. It would make me feel better.

    ReplyDelete